|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Palma Islas Baleares Mallorca Spain
41' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 (2013)
ALEGRIA TOO OF TRULA, The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409 is a very elegant and fast design from Philippe Briand, strongly build by French shipyard Jeanneau, which offers great sailing ability and comfortable accommodations. This yacht is managed and maintained exclusively by our professional team until 31 October 2019 and will be delivered after complete service.
Le Sun Odyssey 409 est un design tr s l gant et rapide de Philippe Briand, solidement construit par le chantier Jeanneau, et qui offre de grandes qualit s de navigation et des am nagements confortables. Ce yacht est g r et entretenu exclusivement par notre quipe professionnelle jusqu'au 31 octobre 2019 et sera livr apr s une r vision complete.
Availability: 1st November 2019
- GPS: Raymarine C95 chart plotter
- LIFERAFT: Transocean 8 - Expires April 2020
- DEPTHSOUNDER: i70 Multi function display
- HOT WATER: Hot/ cold pressurised water distributed via a semi rigid hose - 40 Litres/ 10 Gal. hot water tank connected via a heat exchanger
- COMPASS: (2) Plastimo Olympic 135
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Yes
- OVEN: Stainless steel gimballed stove with 2-burners, ENO oven and grill.
- FULLY BATTENED MAINSAIL: Heavy duty fully mainsail with 2 single reefing lines - replaced new in 2019
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Swimming ladder on swim platform
- REFRIGERATOR: 180 Litre/ 47 Gal. fridge compartment with vertical access
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Rectractable hot/cold water shower with tap
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8) Supplied
- BIMINI TOP: (1) Bimini
- SPRAY HOOD: (1) Sprayhood
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: (2) Navigan cockpit speakers
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKETS: Mounted on stern pulpit
- STEERING WHEEL: (2) Stainless Steel Wheels
- TEAK COCKPIT
- SHORE POWER INLET: (1) Wired direct
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: i70 Multi function display
- FURLING GENOA: Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV strip - replaced new in 2018
- VHF: Raymarine Ray 49E VHF radio
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: I70 Multi function display
- RADIO: Fusion MS-WR600 radio and iPod jack/ MP3 only
- BATTERY CHARGER: (1) Charge distributor/ isolator; (1) 40 amp; (1) 80 amp 12v alternator
- PLOTTER: Raymarine C95 Chart plotter located in the main cockpit
- DEEP FREEZER: Single fridge box with freezer area, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor
- LAZY BAG: Original
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine P70 Autohelm
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: Electric bilge pump on float switch
- MARINE HEAD: (2) Large manual marine pump toilets
- LAZYJACKS: Original
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: Manual dual action bilge pump in the cockpit; electric drainage pump
|Vessel name:||Alegria Too Of Trula|
|Model:||Sun Odyssey 409|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||12.34m|
|Length at waterline:||11.98m|
|Draft, drive up:||2.1m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Bulb Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||530 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||160 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION AND DECK MATERIAL: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring. Solid, hand-laid fibreglass hull with ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat; 3rd Generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area.
RUDDER TYPE: Fibreglass rudder
KEEL TYPE: Mono-hull
WHERE BUILT: SPBI, Dompierre S/yon - France
REGISTRATION & No.: British/ 923225 - London
BUILD YEAR: 2013
MODEL YEAR: 2014
ENGINES AND CONTROLS:
ENGINE MAKE AND MODEL: Yanmar 3JH5CE, 29 KW (40cv) D
LAST SERVICED: Engine and sail drive service 14/04/2019.
ESTIMATED ENGINE HOURS: 2,176 Hours approximately as of 06/10/2016)
GEARBOX: Drive shaft with three blade propeller
CONTROLS: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
COOLING SYSTEM: Engine sea water filter
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
Full function navigation system with general electrical panel, room for GPS chart plotter and bookshelf.
12v cigarette lighter socket at chart plotter
SAILS AND RIGGING
TYPE: Heavy duty fully battened mainsail;
SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Discontinuous 1 x 19 stainless steel wire; fixed back-stay
RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL:
MAINSAIL REEFING: 2x reef lines (single line reefing)
HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strips
BOOM VANG: (1) Rigid boom vang with tackle.
LAZY BAG: Yes (Heavy duty lazy jacks and stack pack system)
GENOA WINCHES: (2) Self tailing Genoa winches
COACH ROOF WINCHES: (2) Self tailing Coach roof winches
CABINS: 3 Cabin 2 Head
SALOON HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
GALLEY HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
TWIN AFT CABINS HEADROOM: 6 ft 4 in / 1,95m
FORWARD CABIN HEADROOM: 6 ft / 1,84m
FANS: In each cabin plus saloon and galley
SALOON TABLE: Saloon table converts to a double bed; saloon dining table
SALOON: Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seat area
FRESH WATER PUMP: Heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure; Hot and cold water distributed through-out the boat via semi rigid hose.
COOKER TYPE: Stainless steel gimballed stove with ENO 2 burners, oven and grill. Stainless steel protection bar.
SINK: Galley with double stainless steel sinks, solid counter tops, chrome pluming fittings, storage cabinet and drawers.
ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: 180 L Fridge compartment with vertical access; Single fridge box with freezer area,12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
HAND BASINS: (2)
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Contemporary interior design in "Fine Teak" laminated panels with solid wood trim around the galley, companionway and cabinetry, finished in satin UV stabilised varnish; Laminate floorboards with light coloured lines, varnished edges.
COOKWARE: Yes (Pack 8)
LINENS: Yes (Pack 8)
VOLTAGE: 220v / 12 v circuit panel
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 v breakers, 12 v ammeter, 12 v consumption meter, 12 v charging meter; 12 v plug per cabin and navigation station; one plug per per cabin, plug in galley; saloon and navigation station
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) Domestic 95 amp (Jan 2018)
ENGINE BATTERIES: (1) Start battery 95 amp (Jan 2018)
ALTERNATOR: 80 amp 12 v alternator
SHORE POWER: Yes (Shore-power inlet with differential breaker wired direct (no transom plug)
OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Charge distributor/ isolator; 40 amp battery charger; (1) 80 amp 12v alternator
STEERING SYSTEM:Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grab-rails
OUTBOARD ENGINE: None
TEAK DECKS: None
SPRING LINES : (2)
WINDLASS: Quick 1000w electrical windlass with hand held remote wired control unit
PRIMARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Delta 16kg 50 meter approx. with chain
SECONDARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Danforth 20kg - 20 meter approx. with chain
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor locker with room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Horseshoe buoy; (1) Life ring; (8) Life jackets; (8) Harness Lines; (1) Set of emergency flares - 2 Smoke; 6 Hand flares, 4 rocket flares), (1) Basic first aid kit.
LIFE-RAFT: (1) Sea Safe Type 1 (8 Person) - Expires April 2020
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: (4)
COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8) Supplied
LAST ANTI FOULED: April 2019
The Seller offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his/ her agents, or his/ her surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.