|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Eden Island, Mahe Seychelles|
2016 Leopard 44 - SWEET SAPPHIRE
BUILDERS REMARKS: One of the many intriguing features this yacht offers is the forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon. While a forward cockpit is conventional on the modern cruising catamaran, the Leopard 44 distinctively offers an integral hardtop bimini, protecting the forward and aft cockpit, while also creating a comfortable outdoor living space.
BROKERS REMARKS: SWEET SAPPHIRE is a lovely 2016 Leopard 44, and we expect it sell very quickly. The boat is offered with the newer light grey interior. Forward bow cabin berths to accommodate children complete with foam cushions and access from forward cabins; Saloon table converts to a double berth with infill cushions; Ample ventilation through forward facing portlights; Water tight door access to the forward cockpit.
AVAILABILITY: 31st July 2021
All viewings by prior appointment only please due to Covid restrictions in place at this time.
Photos of the boat will be uploaded as soon as we have obtained the actual listing photos for this boat. Due to Covid pandemic travel restrictions are preventing us obtaining a full set of listing photos and we have used sister-ship photos for comparison purposes only until such time as we can complete the listing.
- LAZY BAG: (1) Boom cover stack pack as per exterior pack choice
- SHORE POWER INLET: (2) Heavy duty 50ft 30amp shore power lines, AC switch panel, HWC 220v conversion, AC double outlets in cabins
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: i50 Tridata c/w depth transducer
- LAZYJACKS: (1) Boom cover stack pack as per exterior pack choice
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle c/w electric winch
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- OVEN: Eno - 3 burner separate stove top
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: i60 Wind instrument
- AUTOPILOT: p70 colour autopilot with rotary drive
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 6kW supplied from aft fuel tank
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: (2) Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes bilges
- ELECTRIC WINCH: Lewmar ST45 halyard at helm
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: (4) Main electric bilge pumps with float switches and alarms at helm and nav station
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: Fusion speakers in saloon (2); aft cockpit (2) with wired remote and amplifier control at helm station
- FURLING GENOA: Ullman 120% furling genoa
- DEPTHSOUNDER: c/w depth transducer
- LIFERAFT: (1) Viking - Expires 2023
- FULLY BATTENED MAINSAIL: Ullman mainsail full battened with 2 row reef points
- ELECTRIC HEAD: (4) Jabsco quiet flush (seawater option) in lieu of standard toilets - electric flushing toilets
- SOLAR PANEL: (2) Sunware 70w panels located on hardtop
- PLOTTER: C95 chart plotter with converter
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Stainless steel ladder with teak steps
- REFRIGERATOR: Vitrifrigo DT series 2 drawer front opening 212L /56 Gal. 12v
- CD PLAYER: Fusion Marine Stereo in saloon with docking station. Incl. bluetooth, USB, and AUX connectivity
- COMPASS: Plastimo Contest 130 compass at helm position
- SEA WATER PUMP: (1) Jabsco Par Max 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre Jabsco accumulator tank
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Hot/cold shower on transom
- AIR CONDITIONING: (2) Cruisair 16,000 BTU units - 220v
- DEEP FREEZER
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Yes
- BATTERY CHARGER: 60 amp battery charger
- STEERING WHEEL: Edson destroyer type steering wheel; chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit and brake
- VHF: Ray55 radio (Europe - RoW) at nav station
- BIMINI TOP: Hardtop over cockpit complete with lighting; Hardtop bimini over helm
- HOT WATER: (2) Hot water cylinders. Total capacity 45L/12Gal
|Vessel name:||Sweet Sapphire|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||12.98m|
|Length at waterline:||12.7m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||350 Litres|
|Water capacity:||390 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: Fibreglass
DECK MATERIAL: Textured fibreglass
RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders; rudder stock in 17-4ph (stainless steel), JP3 self aligning bearings;
KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
YANMAR 45HP diesel engines with sail-drives; Sound deadening panels in the engine room; (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting; (2) Exhaust skin fittings (stainless steel); (2) Exhaust water locks; (2) Cooling water inlet strainers; (2) Exhaust cooling water temperature sensors with audible alarms at helm.
ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: TO BE CONFIRMED
ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: TO BE CONFIRMED
COOLING SYSTEM: Fresh water with heat exchanger
CONTROLS: Morse double lever throttle/ gearshift control;
SAILS AND RIGGING
TYPE: Sloop rig
MAST HEIGHT: 20.68m / 67' 10"
SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Z-SPAR Natural Anodized Mast; Z-SPAR Natural Anodized Crossbeam
STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
MAINSAIL REEFING: Ullman mainsail full battened mainsail with two row reefs & Antal mast track
HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Profurl Genoa furler
BOOM COVER: Stack pack system
GENOA WINCHES: (1) Lewmar 45 CST (Port) halyard/ sheet winch
MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (1) Lewmar 45EST (Starboard) electric halyard/ sheet winch
MAIN SHEET WINCH: (1) Lewmar 45 CST main sheet winch
COOKER TYPE: ENO gas 3-burner stovetop & oven; Gas solenoid shut off valve with control at switch panel & warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated cockpit LPG locker.
SINK: Double stainless basin with separate cutlery and dish drying recess with drainage; Corian galley worktop surfaces; Single lever mixer faucet; Separate garbage bin locker with top access; Stowage space in shelf lockers.
UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Faux leather "Milk" (standard)
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate finishes with solid wood trims. Ash panelite with solid wood trims
SALOON TABLE: Convertible to double bunk c/w infill cushions
FOREPEAK BERTHS: (2) Forepeak child berths, including mattresses
DOUBLE BERTHS: Forward bunks (4ft 7" x 6ft 7"); Aft Bunks (4ft 11" x 6ft 7"); Double bunks in forward cabin convertible to 2 single bunks in forward cabins.
FANS: Ventilation fans in saloon (2); and cabins (4) - (6) Total
SOCKETS: Double USB sockets in cabins - 4 cabin layout.
VOLTAGE: 220v/ 12v
12v DC Switch panel; overcurrent protection and earth leakage interruptor fitted to main wiring circuit.
GENERATOR: Northern Lights 6kW supplied from aft fuel tank.
GENERATOR HOURS: TO BE CONFIRMED
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM Batteries
ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Batteries
BATTERY CHARGER: 60 amp
ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 12v 80amp
SOLAR PANELS: (2) 70w solar panels fitted to hard top
STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
COVERS: (1) Removable helm seat spray dodger/ windscreen; Coach roof side window removable shade covers;
MOORING LINES: (4)
SPRING LINES: (2)
WINDLASS: Quick Aleph 1000w vertical windlass 10mm chain gypsy with hand-held remote windlass control
PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 55lb with 165ft (50m) chain (or equivalent subject to area of operation).
SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany 35lb c/w 26ft (8m) chain & 200 (61m) warp (or equivalent subject to area of operation).
OTHER DECK: Anchor bow roller fitting; chain stopper; bridle; shackles and hook.
COCKPIT SHOWER: (1) Hot/ cold water transom shower
DAVIT SYSTEM: Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle c/w electric winch
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (10) Life jackets and harness lines; (1) Flare kit; (1) Viking Life-raft EXP 2023; (4) Fire extinguishers; (1) Owner's operating manual; (1) Emergency tiller (stainless steel)
WATER TANK: (1) Extra water tank fitted 220 L/ 58 US Gal.
North America, South America, Pacific
Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 925 4150+1 954 925 4150 Fax: +1 954 925 4150 Email us
Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327+1 800 672 1327 Email us
Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
France and Southern Europe
United Kingdom andNorthern Europe
Asia / Africa
Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50+33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us
Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213+44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us
Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188+852 6384 0188 Email us
Africa Support Office
Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 689 2704+27 21 689 2704 Email us
Croatia, South Europe
Turkey andEastern Med
Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 00385983216710038598321671 Email us
Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927+90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us
Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.