|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
San Pedro del Pinitar Alicante Spain
1983 Sigma 36 already in sunny Spain and totally set-up for Mediterranean cruising with an excellent finger pontoon marina berth available if required. There are beautiful local anchorages and the Balearics are less than a days cruising away. Set up for easy cruising with a very spacious cockpit with fold-up tiller and numerous cushions, a hanging deck shower and a wind chute. A fold back Bimini (requires new zips) covers the whole cockpit and a new spray hood has just been fitted. Easily handled spinnaker and all equipment.
A progressive maintenance programme has always been maintained with running rigging, standing rigging, mainsail, genoa, sea cocks, and anchor chain replaced in recent years. A new toilet has just been fitted with a holding tank. This vessel is fully equipped with a radar arch and 16 mile radar at the stern, auto-pilot, fixed and hand-held GPS, VHF radio, Navtex and domestic radio with CD and USB. Full set of manual & auto life jackets. Powered anchor winch with new 10mm chain, auto swivel and large delta anchor - this boat anchors firm and never drags.... Full swimming ladder at the stern.
Internally she has a generous fore berth with fitted cupboard, new heads and a holding tank. She has a very comfortable saloon with fitted bar and a huge cool box powered by shore power, 12 volts or gas. The 2 ring gas cooker, grill and oven has been replaced in recent years. The chart table area is superbly appointed with all electronics mounted in view.
The generously sized aft cabin area has been completely rebuilt with opening port lights fitted and extensive cupboards with a seating and dressing area. Excellent dinghy and outboard included. Possible delivery if required and some post purchase tuition. A winter “internal tidying-up and varnishing” is required. Family Illness forces a quick sale....
|Vessel type:||Fast Cruising Yacht|
|Builder:||Marine Projects UK|
|Fit Out:||Marine Projects UK|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta 2003|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||36'|
|Maximum draft:||5' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||80 Litres|
|Water capacity:||40 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||80 Litres|
1. She’s always been progressively maintained and upgraded as necessary, including the Genoa and main being replaced, the standing rigging being replaced and most of the running rigging recently replaced with Dyneema, with 100 metres of spare running rigging line stowed plus the normal mooring lines. The winches are twin 3 speed Lewmar 48s, twin self-tailing Lewmar 40s and twin Meissen 18s.
2. A stainless steel radar arch is fitted across the stern and carries the various antennas. A hinged stainless steel Bimini frame is attached, the Bimini requires zips to be replaced and has been removed for repair. The sprayhood is new and just fitted. A new toilet has just been fitted. The depth instrument is new and there’s a complete new set of wireless wind instrumentation ready to be fitted and a new speed/log system. The Volvo Penta 2003 engine has been recently serviced and there’s a new single lever control and new control cables installed. The cutless bearing was replaced last year and a new Volvo Penta shaft seal installed. There is no damage to the hull or underwater machinery.
3. The original steel fuel tank has been removed and replaced with a new marine plastic tank with a contents gauging system. The 2 x 100 amp/hour batteries were replaced last year. Shore power, lights and ring-main sockets are located throughout the vessel and the 12 volt internal lights are in course of being replaced by LEDs.
4. The installed GPS, 16 nm Radar, NAVTEX and VHF all work as required and there’s a Simrad autopilot. A six man life-raft is onboard but requires servicing. A 2.8 metre inflatable dinghy is folded on deck with a recently serviced Mariner 2.5 outboard on a stern bracket.
5. A folding stainless steel ladder is mounted on the transom and extends down into the water to a 3 step depth for easy swimming or dinghy access. A hinged side ladder is attached amidships to the port toe-rail to access either finger-pontoons or an alongside dinghy
6. The 50 metres of heavy duty anchor chain was replaced last year. There is a new extended stainless steel cranked swivel arrangement installed which ensures the anchor always rotates into the correct position for stowing. The LOFRANS 1200 watt anchor winch was serviced last year. All skin fittings and sea cocks have been replaced.
7. There is a generous double berth aft under the cockpit with Vetus vertical opening hatches fitted. This has a small seated dressing area and generous cupboards for clothes. There are 2 further settee berths in the saloon with lee cloths. There are hanging wardrobes to port forward of the saloon and the heads with a new toilet to starboard. Forward is the forepeak cabin with side single berths and a fitted infill to make it a double. A full width stowage locker is fitted forward of the berths with side ledges for coffee, books etc. and a 240 volt socket is available for personal electronics.
8. The galley has a stainless steel sink and 2 rings, grill & oven gas cooker in reasonably good condition. A large 240 volt, 12 volt or gas powered cool box is installed in the saloon to port in the previous pilot berth area with a recessed bar/bottle holder forward of it. The starboard pilot berth area now has an enclosed 90 litre holding tank installed behind panelling and an open stowage area for life jackets and dive gear.
9. The vessel is ready to sail anywhere but the interior requires some winter-time tiding-up and varnishing. The 12 volt interior LED lights require finishing and the new wireless instruments require fitting if I don’t find time to complete. These tidy-up requirements are not demanding but are the reason I priced her so low for a reasonably quick sale. The excellent modern marina berth with finger pontoons is available if required.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.